Rome wasn’t built in a day, but a lot of content strategies were. That’s where I come in.
I’m a digital marketer, recruiter, writer, community coordinator, and a Mandarin speaker all rolled up into one person living in beautiful Taipei. A little bit like the movie Split, except I’m not dangerous (I hope). Instead, I’m a results-driven digital marketer that wears enough hats to make a collection, which you can see below.
– SEO Marketing
– Content Strategy
– Social Media Marketing
– Content Curation
– Keyword Research and Analysis
– Community Management
– Content Ideation (from the cannabis industry to blockchain)
– Content Creation (for a US & international audience)
– Recruiting in International Talent
– Market Research and Analysis
– Competitor Research and Analysis
– Blogging (across many topics)
– Lead Generation (APAC region)
– Meme creator (it’s a real thing)
– Radio production (producer, host, and researcher)
Since coming to Taiwan in 2016, I’ve made this place my home, and I’m driven to further my professional career and personal life here. I still wonder sometimes “why did I choose to study Mandarin in Dublin at 18?” and I still don’t know the answer. Perhaps it was 緣分, or it was just the side of me that likes new challenges, no matter how difficult. That’s what you’re going to get from me, someone that wholeheartedly enjoys a challenge just as much for the results as the journey.
You can click here if you want to view my resume/CV and contact me below if you’re interested in getting in touch.